new from the evergreen state

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Howdy all from Washington! New to the site and relatively new to the Duramax had my truck just over 6 months now and the cost of got to have mods exceeds the payments lol.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Welcome, and Howdy neighbor!
Where abouts ya live? I live in NW Washington in the 425

You won't find a more knowledgable group or diesel gearheads than the guys here!

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Thanks I reside in the bustling metropolis Roy. How far north you going to the Battle on Badger Rd. I was thinking about going but my dad couldn't and couldn't seem to get any friends interested didn't feel like making a 3 hr drive by my self.:baby:so I pussed out.

moneypitt

MFNG
Jan 1, 2014
WA
It is hard not to mod the truck:D my wife turned to me last year and said she wanted to race the truck:woott: she is racing in the Summit ET series at Pacific Raceway this year. We are up in Mount Vernon.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Welcome, I just got back from Bothel Washington, right outside of Seattle. I was there 3 weeks and it rained all but 3 days lol.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Welcome, I just got back from Bothel Washington, right outside of Seattle. I was there 3 weeks and it rained all but 3 days lol.

Landon-
you were only a few miles from me, I woulda taken the time to meet ya and shake your hand, let me know if there's a "next time"
;)

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Landon-
you were only a few miles from me, I woulda taken the time to meet ya and shake your hand, let me know if there's a "next time"
;)
Well crap, I worked nights about a week and was stranded in a hotel during the day. I could have worried the crap out of you lol!

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Wow how time flies, have had this truck 4 years now. I just about have it paid off and could have had it paid off a couple times over with what I have in mods. :roflmao: Soon after I caught the bug and started dumping cash into it the wife dubbed it the Mistress so that has been her name ever since. She is a great truck and the wife and I have truly enjoyed becoming mebers of the performance diesel family with our Duramax. :hug: