New from Oregon

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
oh hey right on! my dad actually parks his longhaul truck in the parking lot in front of there shop.
i always wondered what kind of work they do because i have never seen a dmax sittin out front, nothing but dodges and fords with half torn apart motors but if you had good luck with them with no issues then that's good to hear!

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Welcome fellow Oregonian, as far as stats do you mean the signature? if that's the case go to User CP, scroll down the left side to settings & options and click "Signature". if that does not appear then you have not yet confirmed your email to join the forum.

Crimedogg503

Oregonian
May 7, 2013
Oregon
Trans shop around Portland OR

I'm looking at getting a trans Jr kit installed, does anyone know of a good shop in Oregon that they would recommend. Also I'm in need of new batteries what brand have you guys had luck with?

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
im curious as to good tranny shops for when i build my tranny eventually i would like to know as well.

as far as batteries i have dual Optima red tops but they are spendy.

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
ive actually heard the quality of manufacturing has gone down in the past couple years but mine are about 7 years old and going strong as ever

Crimedogg503

Oregonian
May 7, 2013
Oregon
I think they sold out to interstate or some other company the old ones are great. Just wondering if anyone has luck with a different brand cause I need two new ones mine are getting weak.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
im curious as to good tranny shops for when i build my tranny eventually i would like to know as well.

as far as batteries i have dual Optima red tops but they are spendy.

Ill build your trans done several and doing an LMM this week. mine has been going 3.5 years and not one problem.

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
yeah i figured you would chime in anytime haha, i'm not doing it anytime soon but your shop is definitely on my mind for it.

draco12350

Apr 9, 2014
Portland, OR
Im also from Oregon, sw Portland area. have LB7 5-speed combo and interested in upgrading the 5-speed to hand more than 100hp over stock. catman3126 where is your shop? and does anybody else have reviews for Performance Authority in bend?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Im also from Oregon, sw Portland area. have LB7 5-speed combo and interested in upgrading the 5-speed to hand more than 100hp over stock. catman3126 where is your shop? and does anybody else have reviews for Performance Authority in bend?

Perfromance Authority is a very good shop. They will treat you fair. They send out their trannies to Mike L to rebuild as they don't rebuild trannies anymore. They also built the 1000 hp engine in my race truck. Built it in 2010 and has been going strong ever sense. I don't run it on the big tunes very often anymore, it's a killer in the 11.90 if the driver is good.

Last edited: