New from New Mexico

Mar 1, 2018
arrey, nm
www.facebook.com
Howdy everyone. I just picked up a 2006 Chevy 2500 crewcab 4x4 today with 127,000 miles on it. The truck is very clean and well maintained. According to my son-in-law it's a very desirable year model. I love it.

About me: I am an old guy (54 years old) but I have a 38 year old girlfriend whom I call "knick knack" aka Nikki. Nikki is pretty handy. She gives all the other ladies dirty looks and threatens to hit any man in the mouth who calls me old. I like Nikki.

My vehicles: My daily driver was a 2003 chevy hd1500 4x4 with a 6.0 vortec (gas guzzler). I also have a big 'effing ford van with a 7.3 powerstroke in it (perv van). I played with a couple of boosted subarus for a bit including modding and tuning. i had a 2011 WRX STi and a 2015 WRX. I was always scared I was gonna crack a ringland on the STi (2.5l) and the WRX (2.0l d.i.) was never happy with the crap gas around here. Last weekend I bought a 2000 Dakota with a 5.9l to use here on the farm.

I purchased my Duramax to somewhat retire my other chevy. I am told with the proper maintenance this truck will last me a long time. It certainly is a hoot to drive and the power ....ohhhh the power :)

Thanks for allowing me in your forum.