New England Patriots

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
BRONCOS!!! Had two Patriots buds make it down there for the game. Could hear them cry out in pain from nd :woott::woott:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Good game! There were definitely some ticky tack penalties against the Pats BUT I'm just glad Denver pulled one out! It sucked seeing Gronkowski get hurt. What was the final verdict on his injury?

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Before the game started I told my father I could care less about the undefeated season and wished they would sit Gronk. Sure enough he gets carted off of the field in garbage time. Early reports say it is nothing major but it is still pretty terrifying as a Pats fan.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
I like seeing the Patriots lose, and hope they get beat out during the playoffs.... Brady is good, but any one of a half dozen quarterbacks could win with his offensive line and receiver's (when they are all healthy)... I think everyone gives Brady way too much credit, especially for a ball deflating team, I don't like cheaters either, especially in a sport where you are making millions.

One of my biggest pet peeves is Brady is a *****, twice in last night's game he was yelling at refs after getting knocked down by defenders after getting rid of the ball, always looking for a roughing the QB call...

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
He def. cries a lot to anyone he's mad at... coaches, teammates, refs, fans, haters. He pouts a lot which is what I don't care for about him at all.

I do like he has drive and is no doubt one of the best QBs to play. And like Favre, I just don't care for him, even if they're second to none.

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
I think denvers backup quarter back with some practice with the receivers will be a great matchup manning is getting old doesn't really have the drive anymore.

'strokeThis_'07

Oct 2, 2009
Laramie, WY
I wasn't referencing Peyton.

No Demarcus Ware, no Vasquez, no Ward, no Sly, no Clady all year, Sambo's out who looked pretty good guy on our patchwork O-line, Mathis has been injured and wasn't expected to play much but had to because of Vasquez, Sanders has been battling issues but had a hell of a game Sunday night.

Injuries are part of it.

'strokeThis_'07

Oct 2, 2009
Laramie, WY
It seems like the refs showed up with orange jerseys under those stripes...

How so?

Yes the offensive pass interference on Gronkowski was pretty ticky-tack, but tell me a single football game, NFL or college, that doesn't have calls like that. They don't exist.

Other than that, they called a pretty good game. And that's not because my team won, it's because they really did do a pretty decent job.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
the muffed punt(shouldve fair caught it) & the refs killed the Pats Sunday night

seems like every year the injuries just keep piling up are killing off more & more teams, the amount of key players out across the league this year is ridiculous