*NEW* EFILive Training Class

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
very interested in a Tennessee class. which end of the state?
Nashville area I believe. I have worked with Chris at Beans Diesel and last we spoke about it, they were willing to host a weekend, i just had to pick the weekend. Been a little while since we've talked but they are on the radar for the class in TN.

TLKDRTYLLY

1833 AAV Crew Chief
Jun 9, 2013
Hampden, Maine
Yes sir - Maine specifically - but it will be on the 2014 schedule early next year. I have multiple things going between now and this October class, then SEMA right after that, and then it's the holidays and possibly a trip to PRI in December (not sure on that yet) and then in January we'll be starting our full training schedule - classes every other week at various points in the country including Maine, Utah, Ohio, Iowa, Texas and a few others but don't have all the details of these locked down yet. Trying to spread the locations / times out a bit. Plan to do every other week classes for the first few months of each new year until the season gets rolling and then i'll be heads down for about 6 months (if this year repeats itself) with a lot of work but hope to throw a class in once a month from April til June as well... but we will see when we get that far.

Right now, focus on this class and updating the books, and then use November to lock down the dates and locations for the new year schedule.

Count me in on this class. I get out of the Marine Corps down here in North Carolina and head home to Maine In January. Been waiting for a class to come this way or I was about to fly to Louisiana to see Kory or stop at Tonys house in Connecticut. Haha

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
Would there be any classes in texas? I've purchased the books already, but having an experienced pro explain everything would make it much better! :thumb

Yes, Texas is DEFINITELY on the map.... trying to do it in Central Texas to keep everyone in that big old state on equal footing. If things work out right this will be one of the earliest classes in 2014.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
SoCal class people....Who's in?...Henry? I'll fly you in!!!

John might take you up since he posted in here wanting a class not myself. I do not fly I drive almost every place I go to only been on a plane once and dud not care for it. Trips to Sema I have drove every time there like it a lot better with fee to the ground lol.

I was not able to make Koreys class with Fleece I get very little time off right now. Be nice to know some more but hell my trucks been running the same tune for the past 4 years. Have no need or want to tune myself that's what Tony does send info and done.

Like to do one on gassers that would be fun.

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
Hey everybody - wanted to drop the ball and let everyone know i've had to cancel this class for the time being. There are multiple reasons, one of which is that timing appears to be bad for many people and with Sema the very next weekend it is just bad timing. I picked the time that was available at WesTech - they have been great to work with - but were booked all the other weekends in October and then of course with Sema in the middle of the first 2 weekends of November - well....

Just wasn't meant to be this time I guess. Still a fair bit of interest in the area, just bad timing for most people. I'm refunding those that have signed up already but do still plan to have a class, or else just come hang out in California early in 2014 - just to get out of this cold damn state.

So - apologies to any of you who were on the fence, and for short notice - but decided last night after a few more calls that it'd just be best to hold off for now and wait until early in the year next year to do this as interest level may be up, tax refunds will be in the air (instead of rapidly approaching holidays) - etc....

Any questions, feel free to let me know!

j.stanton2009

So Long Space Cowboy...
Aug 18, 2010
Climax Tx
Yes, Texas is DEFINITELY on the map.... trying to do it in Central Texas to keep everyone in that big old state on equal footing. If things work out right this will be one of the earliest classes in 2014.

I'm in the Dallas area, I know that Waco is "central" for most folks in texas.

I'm def. in if you have a class here!

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's
Hey everybody - wanted to drop the ball and let everyone know i've had to cancel this class for the time being. There are multiple reasons, one of which is that timing appears to be bad for many people and with Sema the very next weekend it is just bad timing. I picked the time that was available at WesTech - they have been great to work with - but were booked all the other weekends in October and then of course with Sema in the middle of the first 2 weekends of November - well....

Just wasn't meant to be this time I guess. Still a fair bit of interest in the area, just bad timing for most people. I'm refunding those that have signed up already but do still plan to have a class, or else just come hang out in California early in 2014 - just to get out of this cold damn state.

So - apologies to any of you who were on the fence, and for short notice - but decided last night after a few more calls that it'd just be best to hold off for now and wait until early in the year next year to do this as interest level may be up, tax refunds will be in the air (instead of rapidly approaching holidays) - etc....

Any questions, feel free to let me know!

Wheeeeew Thats a bummer but, good for me cause i just found this and had to work, So it will be great to see you next year!