New Diesel Fanatic Need's Help

christopherglenn

Aug 26, 2012
I will give you a hint on how to go fast. Look at KAT's sig, and do everything (Fuzzy Dice optional) they did... If it is there, it is there for a reason.

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
You must be talking about the two buildings across the street?

:spit: I know what two buildings your talking about lol

If you want to run quick times you might want to take the lift off and go back to stock. And some what leveled. To really make a lifted truck run fast you need a built motor a good size twins and injectors.

TheDEFTECH

Feb 21, 2015
Northern California
I think I'll just stay put with what I got. No sense in dumping any more money in. After the FASS and new tunes, should be good for me. Like Mike L. Said, save my money for a house haha.

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
I think I'll just stay put with what I got. No sense in dumping any more money in. After the FASS and new tunes, should be good for me. Like Mike L. Said, save my money for a house haha.

Well yeah. Especially in California, it's such a nice place. I love it to death but so risky to try to live here. A house can run an easy 400k. At least in SoCal

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014

Very good advice from Mike but I caution you it is addictive and it is way too easy to throw that advice out the window:( Good looking truck !!!

TheDEFTECH

Feb 21, 2015
Northern California
My headlights just aren't cutting it. I read a bit about retrofitting and all that. Anyone know or have any idea of a kit to get and just mount? I've been looking at Anzo. Any help would be great.