New Coloradan!

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
So someone mentioned a truck meet and some shooting in Northern CO? Let's make it happen gents. The weather is shaping up nicely, I've been building up my ammo supplies......come onnnn neeeeeeed toooooo shoooooooot

Rico

Wheeler
Oct 21, 2012
Burlington, ON
So we should get a meet and greet on the Denver metro area. Doesn't matter where but let's figure out the when. I'm happy to host at the shop or anywhere else. Ideas?

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
dustin, you going to the kbpi show on sunday?

I can't as I have a wedding all weekend :mad:

I see no reason you couldn't similar sized turbos and you have a lot more fuel than me. Plus I left way soft. 1.98 60'

At Bandimere for Truckfest I ran a 13.1@ 114mph on a 1800µs tune, pulling a 2.26 60' . If I would break down and get rid of this converter I may actually be able to spool the chargers quicker than 100ft down the track :roflmao: Plus I need to find a new tuner when I get all the quirks worked out of the truck. I'd love to see 11's before the track closes!

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
I can't as I have a wedding all weekend :mad:

At Bandimere for Truckfest I ran a 13.1@ 114mph on a 1800µs tune, pulling a 2.26 60' . If I would break down and get rid of this converter I may actually be able to spool the chargers quicker than 100ft down the track Plus I need to find a new tuner when I get all the quirks worked out of the truck. I'd love to see 11's before the track closes!
Priorities man, find em

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Tanner gun show yesterday, camping last night, Tanner gun show again today. Picked up a GREAT Nazi marked P38, non import marked. Steel Ops was there too and I got a sweet AR 550 silhouette for $160!!!

Up at Horsetooth on a friends property.

e6a3ydan.jpg

Sent from a bathroom inside the Death Star

delong_1

<< my work
Dec 5, 2008
Arvada, CO
At Bandimere for Truckfest I ran a 13.1@ 114mph on a 1800µs tune, pulling a 2.26 60' . If I would break down and get rid of this converter I may actually be able to spool the chargers quicker than 100ft down the track :roflmao: Plus I need to find a new tuner when I get all the quirks worked out of the truck. I'd love to see 11's before the track closes!

i have a spare converter stalled the same as the one currently in my truck if you are interested. never been run since the refresh.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Broken truck still :( Hoping to have it running by Thursday. Friday I'll be back down in Denver getting some tuning done.

I take it your truck is back up and running Nate?