New Best at the Track!

mitchg

Dec 4, 2013
Grand Rapids, MI
Nice run!!!! Wouldn't mind getting mine in the low 12's some day. Hmmmm time for a turbo upgrade i guess.

Are you running your setup on a stock motor??

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
Great time! Trying to get those last few hundredths is the most fun! You're outta fuel so you have to drive it the rest of the way but it looks like you're doing all you can with that 60':thumb:

disposablehero

used soldier
Mar 29, 2014
Let us know how the trans tuning helps. Debating tuning mine for this weekend. Gonna dial the stock Turbo to see what it will do. Then the twins go on.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Congrats that's awesome. Time to bump up the fuel just a little bit like 100uS :D

Unfortunately his stock pump is maxed out at 2100us and 28degrees. If we add us it drops pressure and the hp drops along with it. Time for a pump upgrade but Dave is pretty determined to get that 11.99 on the stock pump! Take it to a real track like Indy and you'll run it! :hug:

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Almost there! All you need is a cool night with low DA, or just take everything out except the drivers seat.

To me it looks like its time for a turbo upgrade to get rid of that VVT! :hug: I'm on a stock 153k mile pump with 40s running 11.7s at full weight. :D

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
Haha Chris, you and your VVT hatred.

There are a few more items I could strip out but it's not a race truck and way too clean to get carried away stripping it. Evan if you want to come strip it you can throw in the stroker CP3 too! :woott: