Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
:eek: Posts like this is why I have my own truck and CC :frog:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I know about the "don't let the woman take your Duramax"...something to do with excessive smoke and pedestrians...

o/t...I need one of those shirts in your avatar, that's my favorite movie.

Last edited:

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
It's the card ya gotta keep. If you say "NO" to truck, they'll just pay for shipping!

Last edited:

taysdmax

USCG
May 28, 2010
Cali-NC
why is it that chicks always want to drive your truck....even if they have there own they would rather take yours...probably cause its always way nicer then theirs lol :rofl:

Drholliday

May 28, 2008
Gresham, OR
why is it that chicks always want to drive your truck....even if they have there own they would rather take yours...probably cause its always way nicer then theirs lol :rofl:

Just need to make it fast enough so she's scared to drive it. My wife wanted to drive my truck once while the race tune was still on it, tossed her the keys and she's never wanted to drive it since, LOL

taysdmax

USCG
May 28, 2010
Cali-NC
Just need to make it fast enough so she's scared to drive it. My wife wanted to drive my truck once while the race tune was still on it, tossed her the keys and she's never wanted to drive it since, LOL

haha thats awesome....all the girls i date for some reason are insane and drive faster then i do so that wouldnt work they would just reck it before they would stop driving it...just my luck

03-GMC

Let there be light!!
Mar 26, 2009
SLC, Utah

Haha, the GF used to be that way, now she used to the power. I dont know if it's a good or bad thing. :confused:

taysdmax

USCG
May 28, 2010
Cali-NC
Haha, the GF used to be that way, now she used to the power. I dont know if it's a good or bad thing. :confused:

That is definitely a bad thing considering most girls are horrible drivers and when there going fast in a 7000+ lb truck that equals a catastrophe:eek:

wdino73

Sep 25, 2009
Versailles, Ky
I let my wife drive my Duramax to pick up baby girl from school oneday an she smoked this prissy woman that drives this big black Hummer, you would have to see this woman she thinks she tells the sun when to rise an set, an my smoked her out, LOL Luckily we are kin to the police officer at the school.