Needs some prayers for Matt Woertz (MaddMatt)

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Kudos to the generous folks thus far! I was surprised to see the fund so high in less than 24hrs! about 75% of the initial target amount. Impressive.

And to Pat & Kat, thank you for your generous donation in the name of DD.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Matt and I never really got along but sending prayers his way! Hope he makes a quick recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2...

No hard feelings this way either. Hope he has a speedy recovery so he can get back to his family and work...

Last edited:

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
Any updates?

Matt's old lady is posting updates to the gofundme page, so that's your best bet because it's coming right from the horse's mouth. She was having trouble keeping up with everyone and making sure she was there for Matt, so she said she would just keep updating there for everyone. You can subscribe to it and it will send you an email each time she updates it.

https://www.gofundme.com/2d86unvs?u...ail&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

She hasn't posted an update yet, but I do know he was out of surgery as of about an hour ago and she was waiting to hear from the doctor.

gamudslinger88

Aug 26, 2011
Matt's old lady is posting updates to the gofundme page, so that's your best bet because it's coming right from the horse's mouth. She was having trouble keeping up with everyone and making sure she was there for Matt, so she said she would just keep updating there for everyone. You can subscribe to it and it will send you an email each time she updates it.

https://www.gofundme.com/2d86unvs?u...ail&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

She hasn't posted an update yet, but I do know he was out of surgery as of about an hour ago and she was waiting to hear from the doctor.
Thanks man. I have the page pulled up but didn't see anything recent. I try not to ask, I know how it is. Being there for him is her number one priority and keeping everyone informed does take her time away from him so I completely understand. I'll keep checking the page for updates. Thanks.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
My prayers are with him I don't know him but he is obviously we'll liked and a big part of this community...

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Taken from gofundme.

So I slacked off at updates this afternoon. I spent much needed time with my baby. His surgery went great. We were able to see him at 3. Made for a long day after leaving him in preop at 730am. We did meet with ENT dr to discuss his damaged eye socket. He had a fracture that was significant enough to require surgery to fix. This will consist of a small incision in his lower eyelid and insertion of a small titanium shelf wrapped in plastic to hold his eye muscles in place. He currently has double vision in his right eye and response is slowed. Spirits are high. Seems super sleepy until the discussion turns to racing trucks then he talks a million miles a minute. Go figure!

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
Prayers sent. Amazing the damage that can be done in a car crash.

You'd be amazed he is even alive if you saw the pictures of his truck. Matt is a never give up kind of guy and when he comments on the pictures with "a little fender bender isn't going to stop me" it really becomes apparent.