need your help with facebook contest

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
i have entered into a contest on facebook, and need your help. in order to win, i need more likes on the pic of my truck than anyone elses. right now i am getting my ass kicked!! anyways, i am not good with facebook, but if go click on the link i have below, please like my trucks pic. best part is they spelled my last name wrong too. vote for jeremy and amanda ross(should be moss) thanks a ton if you can help!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/BD.Diesel.Performance

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
i do, i bought the one in my avatar dirt cheap and turned that into the pull truck. then a few years later, mommy told me i had to make room for a baby. so how i was allowed to get my lmm

thanks again

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
Done Jeremy. Are any of the other guys members here?

dont know, looked around before i posted this too

Done :thumb:

I also shared it :D

thanks. good idea too:thumb:

wife was telling people on her account to do that and found that people were liking her comment and not on the pic were it counts.

thanks guys, getting more help with this than i though....kinda neat

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
thanks for the support guys. just jumped to 3rd. just went through my contacts on my phone too.

heres a few hauling pics that they didnt pick and some i didnt send.

Attachments

• bdpool.jpg
    bdpool.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
  • bdpool2.jpg
    bdpool2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 7
  • poolhaul.jpg
    poolhaul.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 8
  • poolhaul2.jpg
    poolhaul2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
  • poolhaul3.jpg
    poolhaul3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
  • poolhaul4.jpg
    poolhaul4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • poolhaul5.jpg
    poolhaul5.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
  • poolhaul6.jpg
    poolhaul6.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
  • poolhaul7.jpg
    poolhaul7.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
those inground fiber pools can get pretty big. some were 16ft wide and 40ft long. was hauling the biggest one back from columbus ohio and for the first time ever ran out of power. struggled to maintain 55mph. slowed down going up hills and was starting to get hot in 50 degree weather. and its not even turned up

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
those inground fiber pools can get pretty big. some were 16ft wide and 40ft long. was hauling the biggest one back from columbus ohio and for the first time ever ran out of power. struggled to maintain 55mph. slowed down going up hills and was starting to get hot in 50 degree weather. and its not even turned up

You have a bigger pool now?