Need some HELP

J_Stone06

Wasn't me...🥴
Oct 13, 2012
Nowhere, KS
So I am having a dilemma guys. Here it is...A Banks Six-Gun Bundle with IQ or this thrown together bundle- http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Exhaust-D...sh=item53fd6b8143&quantity=1&autorefresh=true ...I need some insight into if either setup is worth the money...I have done research and a lot of guys say go EFI Live...I just don't know which setup to go with, especially with living in a green savvy state and emissions. The county I live in doesn't do emissions testing, but I work in a county that does. Choices & choices. Please give me some input.:rofl:

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
EFILIVE can be the best or the worst tuning out there, it all depends on who's tunes you get. And I would be VERY hesitatnt to buy from just anybody as it could cost you your engine. Spend the money and buy from a reputeable tuner who has PROVEN tunes. Also I'm surprised he is selling from a US location DPF deletes on EBAY.

J_Stone06

Wasn't me...🥴
Oct 13, 2012
Nowhere, KS
EFILIVE can be the best or the worst tuning out there, it all depends on who's tunes you get. And I would be VERY hesitatnt to buy from just anybody as it could cost you your engine. Spend the money and buy from a reputeable tuner who has PROVEN tunes. Also I'm surprised he is selling from a US location DPF deletes on EBAY.

I was thinking the same thing. I just dont have super deep pockets for the flashscan V2 or the minimaxx that still has dpf delete capabilites.:confused:

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
I was thinking the same thing. I just dont have super deep pockets for the flashscan V2 or the minimaxx that still has dpf delete capabilites.:confused:

We have some great sales going on right now. Give me a call and we can get any questions you have answered and get you set up with what you need at a great price! :thumb: