LB7: need lb7 precision ml converter

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
looking for a good vendor for a precision ml converter for my trans build with some low shipping, shipped to 99588, shipping quotes have been over 200 each time.

BlkMax

Sep 1, 2008
Wasilla, AK
looking for a good vendor for a precision ml converter for my trans build with some low shipping, shipped to 99588, shipping quotes have been over 200 each time.

Yep, that is the way it is up here....the converters boxed are just over 70#, which is the limit for USPS.

I have an ATS that I took out that I would sell if you are interested.

I'm in Wasilla.

BlkMax

Sep 1, 2008
Wasilla, AK
Actually, if you are not in a hurry, you can have consolidated truck freight out of Tacoma or Seattle that will not cost so much.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I'm going to go to Idaho in May again Michael... You probably need it before then but just offering a ride up for it. I hauled a couple cores down last year and shipped from the south way cheaper.

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
I'm going to go to Idaho in May again Michael... You probably need it before then but just offering a ride up for it. I hauled a couple cores down last year and shipped from the south way cheaper.

Albert, thanks for the offer! quite a ways away, im hoping to have this done and driving in the next few weeks. maybe ill have you take my core down with you, depends on where i get my new converter and how soon they want my old one back.

I have an idea. Give me a call tomorrow. I have my 1055 being brought up also.

reece ill call you sometime tomorrow, i dont know when though. went to valdez last night, and right out of the canyon before valdez, stopped and opened my door, the wind ripped it out of my hand and popped forward, folding in my fender in and now i cant open my driver side door without causing more damage. :mad: ill be out of cell range at a buddies body shop fixin er' up.

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
I'm shipping a pallet load of commercial fishing gear from northern CA to Kenai in March and I'll be up early April to unpack the crate. I'd certainly have room for a convertor or two if needed.

thanks for the offer, but reece hooked me up with a great price for it all. where you commercial fishing at? ive been down in naknek the last 4 years gill netting.

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
I set net out of Kenai. Kind of a "gentlemen's" fishery compared to what you guys go through in the bay. If I could go back a few years, I'd have certainly have bought into BB instead of the politically charged Kenai fishery! Are you drifting or setnetting?

www.alldrinsalmon.com

Driftnet. And its quite the job, they dont call it combat fishing for nothing! Set netting is much much more relaxed.