LB7: NEED HELP!!! Truck is dead.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Sounds like u need to bench test your starter before you do anything else! if it is bad then replace it. Then after you figure out why it isnt cranking then u can figure out what happened when u were driving it. more than likely you have a loose ground or something somewhere. there are a few fuses to see if they are blown inside the truck and on the driverside wheelwell! i would start with fuses then if nothing is blown take starter out and bench test it! Good luck:thumb:

nate roop

Mar 11, 2011
OK, Truck is done and running better than a new one!!! Took it to David Browning @ DTS again this time for the motor. All i can say is the man does wonders to a Dmax... mine is running so smooth and strong, he decked the heads, studded, new gaskets, air dog'd, stage 3 cp3, 8 new injectors, some new valves and pushrods, new fimc, and then went through and found some rubbed and bad looking wires and replaced those just cause they were....then came an hour from his lake house and met me at 12pm on his momma's bday and not only that but help helped take out the seats and clean and vaccuum them and the carpet up until about 430 that morning(THANKS DAVID).....I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE CLOSE OR WILLING TO TRAVEL TO TAKE THERE DMAX FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks DTS
and thanks again david.