Need help rough ride in my 3500 Silverado

LI16LML

Run till destruct
Feb 2, 2018
Long Island NY
Okay guys and gals newbie to duramax here do be easy. I just purchased a 2016 3500 Silverado single rear wheel short bed and I love the truck but at higher speeds like 70/75 mph on some highway roads especially when they are concrete it’s a rough ride. I’ve owned in the last dodges but they were all 2500 with the Cummins long bed single rear wheel and if I remember correctly they were a little smother over the bumps. Was wondering if the tougher ride is just due to the heavier duty truck. I’m. It towing anything and have no load in the bed so I’m sure that doesn’t help... was also wondering if the danali used different shock absorbers the. The Silverado z71 rancheros... any input is greatly appreciated.

AZlml

Jun 5, 2016
Goodyear, AZ
What's your tire pressure at? What kind of tires? The factory shocks are junk. A decent set of aftermarket shocks make a world of difference.

torqued2dmax

Mar 26, 2017
Brookville, PA
You might want to try the light duty Sulastic shackles , they worked fine for me ! And like AZLML stated lower the tire psi when not hauling and good shocks , you will love it then !