NBS rear bumber on classic body

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
I was lookin at the rear bumbers on the NBS trucks vs the classics and I like the NBS way more. Anybody think theres a chance a NBS rear bumber would fit on my truck. Im not even sure itd look good or not but i thought it could be cool. Anybody good with photoshop? Let me know what yall think.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
I know the chasis are really close if not exactly the same. I need a new rear bumber but not looking to drop the cash for an aftermarket one. This is a good question and I will be looking at answers too.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
NBS will fit there is a 06 classic dually running around chandler with one on. they look sweet. sorry JP no pics so my post count just went up +1:rofl:

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
NBS will fit there is a 06 classic dually running around chandler with one on. they look sweet. sorry JP no pics so my post count just went up +1:rofl:

haha thats alright.....There should be a post whore smiley....but If you get a chance snap a few pics of that dually.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
It would be nice to know if it would be bolt on or would take a little fab to make fit?

I bet it would take some pretty easy fab work if the dimensions are right.....just fix all the mounting brackets or whatever. I think itd look pretty cool. Now to find a bumper.

Anybody got a bumper for sale?

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
haha thats alright.....There should be a post whore smiley....but If you get a chance snap a few pics of that dually.

postwhore.jpg

:nothingtoadd: