NADM Numidia PA east coast nationals

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Well I know normally it would be but the shutdown at Numidia is hella short that's why I was wondering. Running slow in the bracket class last year I even had to get on the brakes hard to stop

lol you will be fine they. So stock on stock racing I'm 95% stock I might race this year there.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Maybe I'll try and make it this year (it's only 15 min from my house) rather than hitting the bottle.....or better yet I'll see if I can get the woman to come so I can bring the bottle :spit:

Henry, you have to admit the "campfire" after was just as much fun:rofl:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Maybe I'll try and make it this year (it's only 15 min from my house) rather than hitting the bottle.....or better yet I'll see if I can get the woman to come so I can bring the bottle :spit:

Henry, you have to admit the "campfire" after was just as much fun:rofl:

LOL yea that and not getting home til I think 9 or so in the morning after being at the race and pull all day then up all night by the fire watching the fire works :spit:

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Hopefully Greg gets the dragster together in time, part of his post on Compdiesel
The plan is to make any attempt to run with the NADM in Pennsylvania. There is no guarantee that it will get done, but Mike Wood and I decides to make the attempt, with the help from a to be named later benefactor.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
fml I think i'm working our booth. I never get to have any fun!:mad:

ill me more then happy to drive your truck in the ET class since ill most likely be in quick diesel this year:D:angel:

Ya Hampton Beach is pretty wild on the summer weekends. Might be easier to get a room in Manchester, the beach hotels get booked up quick.

lol trust me i know about beach hotels im from cape may:rolleyes:
so were looking at about a 7-8 hour dive from one event to the next? hmmm... depending on my cash money situation i might be able to do that

Last edited:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
:happy2: a double down would be sweet:angel:

we got some time but we need to figure out when everyone rolling up so we can all go together if it works out

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
ill me more then happy to drive your truck in the ET class since ill most likely be in quick diesel this year:D:angel:

so were looking at about a 7-8 hour dive from one event to the next? hmmm... depending on my cash money situation i might be able to do that

I make it in 5 1/2 to 6 hours :D But I've been driving that for almost 8 years. 81 to 84 to 90 to 495 to 95 and your at the beach, then take 101 to the track :)

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA

I was down there in April, its a cool place. Raised hell there & over in Wildwood the last few years when I was fishing out of there. I always hit the C-view inn while we're in Cape May & hit up Cabanas this year a couple times.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
I was down there in April, its a cool place. Raised hell there & over in Wildwood the last few years when I was fishing out of there. I always hit the C-view inn while we're in Cape May & hit up Cabanas this year a couple times.

haha small world. i hit the c-view for wing night all the time. cabanas is turning little gay though i have more fun at the ugly mug. if you plan on coming back down look me up:hug:

BTW anyone look at the link i posted and think im completely crazy?:cool:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
sh**, i guess my cousin's grad party is saturday, well, i'll see some of you guys at NH on Sunday I guess. there's always next year, and i'll be able to race then too.