NADM Buckeye Blast heads up (National Trail)

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
If any of you guys are coming to Columbus on Friday the 4th, the track is having a street fight from 5:30 to 11.

It is $15 dollars to watch or race. There are usually a fair amount of ricers and Mustangs to whip up on.

Most of us locals will likely be there to get the weekend started right.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
We will be in town by then, staying at the best western, might try to make it even if just to watch and hang out!

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
New trans is on its way home from Fleece right now. We'll have her in tomorrow morning, and see you guys at the track tomorrow afternoon.:thumb:

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
I'm pretty sure I'll be at the track tonight.

Should be a pretty good turnout of trucks from what I'm hearing.

Looks like anywhere from 30-50% chance of rain tonight and high's in the low 80's. Hopefully it holds off.

Same outlook for Saturday too.:(

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
New trans is on its way home from Fleece right now. We'll have her in tomorrow morning, and see you guys at the track tomorrow afternoon.:thumb:

Matt its been awhile since Ive seen you at our last Buckeye Oil Burners meet. Didnt know back then you were such a bad ass in diesel sports :rofl:

Your wife coming? Jeff coming? Trying to get Britt to go if she dont have plans already. Not sure if Im going tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited: