n20?

Lb7KID

ZoomZoom
Jan 24, 2010
parker,colo
wasnt sure wear to put this at so feel free to move it mods.. okay so i have a buddy who has a blown up 2001 dodge with n2o setup hes told me i can have it for a 100 bucks ? is could i make this work on a d max if not wohat would i need. im not gunna lie i dont really no the first thing about this stuff thats why im asking the pros thanks:hug:

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
the kit will work fine. if it has all the parts, bottle lines solenoids extra jets you cant go wrong

Lb7KID

ZoomZoom
Jan 24, 2010
parker,colo
the kit will work fine. if it has all the parts, bottle lines solenoids extra jets you cant go wrong

okay sweetness i get it tomarrow!! pretty stoked i just gota pull all the stuff off of his broken down dodge haha. im running a stock charger on stock head bolts you guys think im gunna blow something up?? haha that be a bad day but it wouls also mean i get to put it back togather;);)

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Nitrous

As the others have said it's a good deal and will work on your truck. I wouldn't worry about the stock head bolts. Start aout small and you should be fine.

Lb7KID

ZoomZoom
Jan 24, 2010
parker,colo
As the others have said it's a good deal and will work on your truck. I wouldn't worry about the stock head bolts. Start aout small and you should be fine.

sweet thank you for the input that was the plan go small mildey work my way up. he has a bottle and it also full haha so i think the deal will be okay just putting on my truck maybe the hard part. i was thinking i tap into the boost tube right befor it goes into the intake? or do i do this on the hot side of the cac? thank you all for youer input buy the way :hello: