My osama rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Sorry to take this among here, but there are some pretty keen guys on here and we are somewhat family... What are your thoughts on this whole thing? I personally think this is hoax, and subliminal media directivity towards a bigger picture. I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist (or not that big of one at least:) ... I understand how muslim tradition is burial within 24 hrs, however, is America not worthy of seeing some type of REAL proof that he is dead? Was Osama really behind everything, was this not closure to an inside job? If this does'nt belond on DD then please remove it, but i was curiouse to see some of you guys thoughts on this. Thanks, and i sure hope everyone has a great monday!

p.s. i purchased a daily driver/company truck for my small business.. was going to just keep it temporarily but i like it so much im going to keep it! BlueSSmax will be back in business shortly..... i will post some pics up shortly of her buildup :)

SgtKilroy

'Merica!
Sep 30, 2009
SoCal
I don't dispute that the timing is weird. But as for the "real proof", imagine what would happen if that body had been brought back to the states. Would you want him buried in our land? On top of that who would be forced to guard his remains, so that his jihad buddies don't steal the body and sell the pieces on EBAY for money to buy weapons? As for his burial ritual, I don't believe any of those men who went half way around the world to stalk and kill that A-hole really cared. I believe that it was just the PC way to say "we dumped the damn body". As it is, the uprisings in the middle east should point to the fact that the newer generations are moving away from radical Islam and toward democratic government. So even if he isn't dead, in my opinion, he is now either irrelevant or on his way there. All told, I'm still glad that the murderer is dead. He deserved exactly what he got. I hope he rots and I'll buy any of those boys that got him a beer any day of the week. And if someone is so pathetic that they have to ride the coat tails of men who will stand in harms way to see justice done, then I hope that the American people will see that for what it is. Semper Fi.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I think its BS. He's been dead for years. There are reports from all over the world that he died in 2002 from kidney failure. He was on dialysis in 2001 according to Pakistan officials. Its also weird that it happened on the same day they said Hilter was found dead. According to my research May 1 is some type of Illuminati holiday. I don't buy it. The photo is fake, so how much is really true?

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/05/how_the_us_used_dna_evidence_t.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/osama-bin-laden-photo-fake?CMP=twt_fd
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/w...aden-is-almost-certainly-a-photoshopped-fake/

Last edited:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
This may or not be popular but IMO although the Killing of BL is justified do to the tragedy he and his followers imposed on our country and although I am exceptionally PROUD of our Military service men and women I do NOT condone the street party celebration of his death do to we should NOT stoop to their level of celebration tactics of the killing of our personnel on their turf and we should be of a or set a HIGHER standard in such that we show the world respect in which we expect and desire.

IMO doing what is being done with waving flags and posters or signs of BL is dead is no different then when they drag our dead military or civilians through the streets celebrating.

Just my two cents. I don't care for it.

Last edited:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Do you really think in this day and age that something of this magnitude can be kept under wraps for any length of time?

He was killed and out of respect to religious beliefs his funeral was carried out. Did he deserve it? No way but to save face in that part of the world it was done

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
The only thing I didnt like about watching the news is all the cheering people, as that makes us no better than them as they were celebrating on 9/11.

And to me, it seems like everyone I know locally thinks this is the end of the war, IMHo that couldnt be more from the truth.

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
The only thing I didnt like about watching the news is all the cheering people, as that makes us no better than them as they were celebrating on 9/11.

And to me, it seems like everyone I know locally thinks this is the end of the war, IMHo that couldnt be more from the truth.

You're dead on Brian. This is just the beginning of a new chapter

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
People cheering is just being patriotic. I wanted to do a driveway pop so bad lastnight, but it was too late and I'd surely get arrested lol. Anyways the Myans (or maybe the bible, I'm not sure which at the moment) said there would be fighting in the middle east until the end of time. And were 19 months away from 12,21,12.. Not that I'm say I believe that either, just this seems like it would start to slow down the fighting there...

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
It was said today by marine corps officials that we should not think it's over by any means and to prepare for the retalliation to come.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Do you really think in this day and age that something of this magnitude can be kept under wraps for any length of time?

He was killed and out of respect to religious beliefs his funeral was carried out. Did he deserve it? No way but to save face in that part of the world it was done

yes it can be under wraps... the media can take and make anyone believe what they wish... There is a much bigger picture but as having some friends in the record industry (which is owned by all the same major companies) i can attest to the 'secrets' and what the world does under wraps... not trying to sound wierd but with as much power as they have, there are no limits, anything can happen

403turbo

<--It's whats for dinner!
Aug 3, 2009
DPRNY
I agree with Mackin....I think he was "buried" at sea to prevent religious uproar over improper burial traditions. Although many Islamic leaders have already condemned this as improper. Ironically, not so much that we popped him but that his body wasn't treated properly.

Can you imagine his gravesite somewhere?

Maybe I've read too much Tom Clancy but I think having DevGru kick down his door and double tap him, then ID the body and drop him randomly in the arabian sea is just about right. There are a very few people in the world that just need killed. It took 9 years longer than I thought but revenge is better cold and all that.

I would like to shake the hand of the shooter that bagged him but very few people will ever know his name. That group of people is known to be rather type A, and the shooter is probably pissed that his double tap was just a little left. haha.

More than revenge, justice or satisfaction I hope the message that carries the day is that no matter how long it takes, if you hurt us, we will get you.

Ok Good, check that off the list. Now lets get some folks some jobs and balance the damn budget before we all have to learn mandarin.

03GreenLB7

R-O-C-K in the U.S.A.
Jan 16, 2009
Pittsburgh
those photos have been floating around for ever. i dont like that Obama was in office when this happened, hes just going to use this for his try at re election. but what are you going to do.

Its closer for a lot of familys in america and across the world that have suffered from his attacks

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I believe it had many purposes as obama is coming up election it was completed under his watch so now he can brag.The burial at see is conveniant as we dont want him burried here it makes their 24 hour burial time frame,it also gets rid of the evidence if it wasnt him and if he were buried anywhere they would turn it into a shrine and it would give them a place to worship and protect.If you ask my i dont think it was his body that got dumped i think they brought an extra corps and dumped that over the side for show.I know alot of people lost their lives in 911 but i dont think the people should be celebrating or atleast the news should not be showing it as i believe that will make them even more determind to bring more blood shead to this country. TO ANYONE BITCHING ABOUT THE TSA SEARCHES AFTER THIS F OFF :2birds:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
My take is simply, "Politicians always have an ace up their sleeve just in case they need to regain popularity."

Just like his birth certificate, this is starting to look like another shady Obama trick. Its all to distract the public from what he's doing here.

Terrorist organizations are like the hydra. Cut off its head and three grow back. Our military is going to be very busy very soon. My BIL is over there, and I hope he stays safe.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
yes it can be under wraps... the media can take and make anyone believe what they wish... There is a much bigger picture but as having some friends in the record industry (which is owned by all the same major companies) i can attest to the 'secrets' and what the world does under wraps... not trying to sound wierd but with as much power as they have, there are no limits, anything can happen

Im sorry but what you say about the media can go both ways, along with all of the other people that have nothing better to do than make up ways of why they think 911 was planned by the government. I dont care who your friends with, they dont know the truth no more than everyone else, and obviously they can tell you want they want and you just beleive them.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
My take is simply, "Politicians always have an ace up their sleeve just in case they need to regain popularity."

Just like his birth certificate, this is starting to look like another shady Obama trick. Its all to distract the public from what he's doing here.

Terrorist organizations are like the hydra. Cut off its head and three grow back. Our military is going to be very busy very soon. My BIL is over there, and I hope he stays safe.

Sorry Tom but id have to disagree.... no president in 20 years has had the power to pull that off, if it was made up it came over his head, presidents are just puppets anymore, they say what people tell them to say, and do what people tell them to do.

Rick

Master VW tech
May 2, 2011
Macon, GA
I agree. It's too tidy. I assumed UBL was dead years ago, killed in Tora Bora and corpse dragged away to burn in a pyre so he could "live forever" in his follower's minds. If that were true, our dear leader trumped that with this weeks' fairy tail of a raid and a conveniently "disposed of" body. I wasn't there. I didn't see it. But it's all too perfect a pill for me to swallow. I am glad UBL is "officially" dead now. Now our overseas contingency efforts can be directed toward active participants on the Islamo-fascist side instead of that ghost of UBL.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona

Didnt Donald Trump call Obama out on that? Saying that Obama has to pay Foreign tuition? My boss was talking about something like that today.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Sorry Tom but id have to disagree.... no president in 20 years has had the power to pull that off, if it was made up it came over his head, presidents are just puppets anymore, they say what people tell them to say, and do what people tell them to do.

Mr Soros and company have the assets to pull all that off.....;)

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Im sorry but what you say about the media can go both ways, along with all of the other people that have nothing better to do than make up ways of why they think 911 was planned by the government. I dont care who your friends with, they dont know the truth no more than everyone else, and obviously they can tell you want they want and you just beleive them.

Hmm, all it takes is a man with some some slight common sense to see that 911 was an inside job. Period. Do you really think the tower just collapsed due to a fire? Please explain to me why the media tried so hard to avoid that there was bombs planted in the world trade center? Please elaborate, also... Watch the videos, doesnt American airlines have windows on their planes? Another question, was it a plane that hit the pentagon? Instead of saying "that's conspiracy" I would appreciate some elaboration on where you stand with this, and your reasoning behind it. Possibly I've missed something.. Also, please don't tell me I do too much reading on conspiracy.. It is only my personal analyzing from curiosity that sets me in motion to look outside the box. Please, educate me....

Status
Not open for further replies.