My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Most of the trucks look great but damn the wheel and tire choice on some is hard to look at.... I must be getting old:rofl:

I'm still super impressed with how clean you keep that red cclb:thumb:

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Most of the trucks look great but damn the wheel and tire choice on some is hard to look at.... I must be getting old:rofl:

I'm still super impressed with how clean you keep that red cclb:thumb:

Yeah the wheel tire set on some of the trucks aren't what I like, but everyone has their own style.
Thank you!

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Ordered up some 16x10 raceline renegades and some M&H cheater slicks. Also gonna swap out to a looser converter, probably the goerend K from the G which I have now. Last T&T is on the 5th of Oct. So hopefully the weather cooperates and I can get a high 11 sec pass before winter

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Got a few early gifts today. 2 Tires and a wheel. Was suppose to be here tomorrow. So hopefully I get the rest tomorrow. My 6 yr old son Colton had to be in the picture, because he gets just as excited as I do when the parts guy show up! Lol

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Pacific raceways up in Auburn, and Bremerton Raceway which is the one I'm going to go to on the 5th if it doesn't rain. Last T&T of the year.

I know a couple guys that head up to Bremerton, maybe next year ill wander up that way? Still need to get over and catch a Motocross at Washougal:thumb:

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I know a couple guys that head up to Bremerton, maybe next year ill wander up that way? Still need to get over and catch a Motocross at Washougal:thumb:
Let me know when you head over and we will hook up.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Headed to a T&T with a buddy of mine on Sunday. Unfortunately I still havent recieved my 4th raceline wheel for the slicks, so I'll be on my 265's kuhmo road ventures again.
On the up side I'm excited to see how Blake with UDT tunes do. Weather is suppose to be in the low 60's. Gonna run the tire pressure at 30psi. No more 2nd gear launch so I be coming out of the hole in 1st. Still running the goerend G converter so I'll see if I can hold the line and build some decent boost without pushing through the brakes. I let you guys know how it goes.