My 2.5L Dmax Trailblazer

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I would like to buy injectors from exerygy.

Add a fuel lab lift pump, only because they make nice stuff

Twin turbo it...eventually. i would use scott but he doesnt reply to my emails:confused:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Is that 2.5 dmax in yours the same base engine those guys from Thailand have built into a beast in that prostock drag truck they brought to the US a few years ago?!

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Is that 2.5 dmax in yours the same base engine those guys from Thailand have built into a beast in that prostock drag truck they brought to the US a few years ago?!

I wish! the guys that race here are racing the 1.9L Dmax they are cheap as chips and everyone has aftermarket parts for them. I am pretty much a lone wolf on this 2.5L there is a few guys adding turbos, but its difficult as I don't speak Thai yet.

Im so impressed when going to the track here as the stands are full and payouts are over 20g USD if you win in your category. they have a womens class too, Kat would make a killing over here:rofl:

most of the trucks here use the ECU shop for tuning the 1.9L its all black smoke and no go unless your serious into mods, it really reminds me of the old 12 valve days:)

there is good guys and professional shops I just have to weed through the thai mentality of most of them....." it ok mei "