moving to phoenix how hard is to pass emissions

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Unless it came with a cat and egr you wont have an issue here. Might five you some grief about your stack tho. Where in phx? Welcome!

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
Unless it came with a cat and egr you wont have an issue here. Might five you some grief about your stack tho. Where in phx? Welcome!
Thats what I kinda thought ...don't know yet I grew up around cave creek my wife around buckeye so probably somewhere in the middle ,surprise Peoria area

Traitor! Lol jk u better go to Ennis with us for one last hoo ra

Lol ya I'm sure going to try bud

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
Sounds like you'll be right around me, you won't have a problem. They may hassle you and make you think you have an egr which is what they did to me. I doubt you'll have a problem though

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
yay, someone who may actually be faster than me! :D

If you truck had an egr and cat (cali emission model), you will be hasseled big time. If you have a federal emission model, you have nothing to worry about.

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

If you truck had an egr and cat (cali emission model), you will be hasseled big time. If you have a federal emission model, you have nothing to worry about.

Brian thinks he is but he is full of $hit

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
Sounds like you'll be right around me, you won't have a problem. They may hassle you and make you think you have an egr which is what they did to me. I doubt you'll have a problem though
cool

WE can find out :woott: need to find some time to put my cp3 on thats sitting in my garage

I dont think so but how would I find out ?

Last edited:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
cool

WE can find out :woott: need to find some time to put my cp3 on thats sitting in my garage

I dont think so but how would I find out ?

Look on the door sticker amd see if it says federal or california
emission. Truck would have also came with an egr and cat of it was california emission.

Im down to go play. Just have to rebuild the t-case this week and shes pretty much ready for the track

all things aside that tow tune has a little kick to it lol

Lol its only 300uS over a stock lbz tune :D

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Phoenix sucks...N. AZ is where its at. No emissions, no smog, no traffic problems, pine trees, lakes, snow...paradise!

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
Look on the door sticker amd see if it says federal or california
emission. Truck would have also came with an egr and cat of it was california emission.

Im down to go play. Just have to rebuild the t-case this week and shes pretty much ready for the track
perfect...

Phoenix sucks...N. AZ is where its at. No emissions, no smog, no traffic problems, pine trees, lakes, snow...paradise!

Im looking forward to no snow ,cactus ,and warm Lake Pleasant :thumb:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
200us :thumb: :rofl:

Spins all 4 on 2000 us :eek: :hello: Watch out James, the Whale is coming :roflmao:

anyone can spin all 4 with a hard enough boost launch :roflmao:. Im not worred about that 2000uS. you could just barely pull me on the 2500uS from a roll :D