Moved to mooresville nc

05greendmax

dyno and drag numberssoon
Dec 26, 2009
ohio
I need to again these keep coming loose I think I need a good shop close to mooresville nc anyone close my truck is knocking so bad again it can't be drivin

werewolf

Apr 27, 2012
eastern Noth Carolina
That how sucks balls but that's the way it is in a lot of places in that area. I can't speak for any of the shops bc I haven't used them but Rudy's has a pretty good reputation and so does Dustin at diesel addiction, dirty south diesel in louisburg but I know they are more ford and cummins that dmax and I haven't ever heard of anyone taking there dmax to them. NCB diesel and off-road may be worth looking into. It's in Raleigh. http://ncbdieselandoffroad.com/services/, here's there website.

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
Nick Murdock. Andrew Murdock's brother is in that area.

I originally diagnosed it for my budy's shop that he brought it to that does mainly Cummins. I reccomended pulling all injectors and installing new washers and o rings WITH new bolts but I guess cost was an issue so they just fixed the ones that were leaking and re used bolts.

05greendmax

Dec 26, 2009
ohio
Yes I think they did and charged me 500 bucks to to and told me they had 5 hrs in in I call bs I m not Gona use Andrew anymore sorry but that's bs I'm i correct nick

05greendmax

Dec 26, 2009
ohio
And charged me for a fuel filter with no new seals !!(Baldwin ) I'm not liei. All truth Sorry for Putin him on blast but that complete bs

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Yes I think they did and charged me 500 bucks to to and told me they had 5 hrs in in I call bs I m not Gona use Andrew anymore sorry but that's bs I'm i correct nick

5 hrs to R&I injectors is about right. The drivers side takes some time to move things out of the way.

You need to buy brand new bolts and put them in. I had the same problem when I did my injectors the first time. Replaced all of the bolts and no more issues.

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
Dude your fuel filter was like 2 years old there was a date written on it. He could have charged u a lot more. That's just parts and labor. He didn't charge you anything for the couple hours of time I spent diagnosing it or plugging the computer in. 500$ was more then fair.and that cost also includes fuel because it was litter ally running on fumes at the shop.

05greendmax

Dec 26, 2009
ohio
5 hrs to R&I injectors is about right. The drivers side takes some time to move things out of the way.

You need to buy brand new bolts and put them in. I had the same problem when I did my injectors the first time. Replaced all of the bolts and no more issues.

For one injector ...noo way 5rs

05greendmax

Dec 26, 2009
ohio
Dude your fuel filter was like 2 years old there was a date written on it. He could have charged u a lot more. That's just parts and labor. He didn't charge you anything for the couple hours of time I spent diagnosing it or plugging the computer in. 500$ was more then fair.and that cost also includes fuel because it was litter ally running on fumes at the shop.

There's no way that should have cost me 500 bucks and fuel filter was not innstalled it was laying on my pass floor board with no seals in so it's no good what ever I already talked to Andrew it done and over I just need it fixed again !!!

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
You get this issue fixed? I can try to help but my work schedule is crazy. If i cant get to it, i will put you in touch with the people in this area that can.

05greendmax

Dec 26, 2009
ohio
I'm haveing a fuel temp issue it's reading 5'f it's 60deg out put new sensor in still reads 5' deg I need ideas on what to look at. New