MostPlus Mirrors

MaxComp88B

Mar 30, 2022
I bought a black set of them. They are great for the money! Switchbacks and everything like that even the heated mirrors. But I went with black instead of chrome. I know there are aftermarket mirror caps that fit the new style tow mirrors but I am wondering if anyone has ever used them on the mostplus mirrors. The mirrors are like 200 bucks so if I just have to buy chrome mirrors its not the end of the world. Just checking to see if anyone knows if they will work. Message most plus but no response.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
I bought some cheap mirrors from a company like that on EBay for my LLY. The first set came in scratched up. Second set were better. The only issue I had is the stops were not welded in the correct position so the mirrors were too far out for good visibility. A friend of mine got the same ones and he put washers under the mounting points. At some point 1 of the mirror caps fell off some where. I took mine apart to fix them and ended up just buying the Boost Auto mirrors when they were on sale...

I know some of the Boost Auto stuff will fit other brands.

Reactions: MaxComp88B