LLY: More smoke

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
You start by filling out your sig and letting people know what you have other than just lly and maybe buy a nice tune from one of the great tunners here. I personally cant stand seeing un burnt fuel coming from my exaust. jmao

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I want more black SMOKE!!! How do i achieve that? :thumb:

I would focus on making more power , I assume that is what you want to emulate ? most people want to smoke because it says you have a truck that has some "beans" to it , only problem is its like stuffing a sock in your pants for a date , ya it looks like there is something impressive there , but what is the point of looking impressive if you cant take your pants off when called upon to reap the benefits :D ,

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I would focus on making more power , I assume that is what you want to emulate ? most people want to smoke because it says you have a truck that has some "beans" to it , only problem is its like stuffing a sock in your pants for a date , ya it looks like there is something impressive there , but what is the point of looking impressive if you cant take your pants off when called upon to reap the benefits :D ,

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

super38834

kidrock
Dec 3, 2009
Corinth,MS
SIG!! filled in now i think.. and truck runs great i am scared after all my reading of my bullydog now and want EFI or PPE!!?? makes great power just want the smoke there so that mustang knows he just got his a$$ handed to him by a diesel!!!! Whats a little unburnt fuel out back i don't support the epa :D

05maxlly

need used tires
Jan 27, 2008
powhatan, va
buy efi live my fast tunes smoke a little at wide open throttle but if u catch it wrong on a easy down shift it fogs up the road there is lots of great people to get it from on here

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Unhook your intercooler boot to make it smoke... Like said you can have a smoke tune built with EFI Live for you, or PPE tuner can usually put out alot of smoke too