Monster Typical Whitetail

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
Shot in Tolar Tx about 20min east of me.The guy has had it on his game camera for the past 3 years and been feeding protein year around.Neighbor shot it.Scored 209 not official,they say it might be in the running for top 5 Typical world record???

Attachments

• Tolar Tx Buck.jpg
    Tolar Tx Buck.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 205

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
We haven't been hunting one of our places for awhile now. Just so we can let the big boys breed some does and keep the quality of deer up. Then last year we had reports of people see some big deer. And naturally everyone wanted to hunt it. They did and got two nice deer from that area. I've been hunting out there hear lately because I want the big boy and this year he is more impressive than ever. I rattled in some of his offspring the last time I went. And what came up was a young (maybe 3-4yr old) deer with a nice 8 pts and thick and right at about 12". So lucky for him with this new 13" law he will live to grow bigger.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Thats BS, shouldn't qualify for being fed, might as well be raised in a pen.

But isn't that pretty much the case on those big game ranches? Plant high protein food plots? Or are you saying one of those automatic game feeders? I'm not to kean on those either, like baiting them in. I got an email the other day of some pictures of bucks on the King Ranch and they were huge. The country looked so damn thick and full of stuff that would stick you I wouldn't want to try and hunt if from anything other than a tree stand, and I can't sit still long enough to stay in one of those.:D

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Man, lifetime catch right there! The only stipulation on records should be high fenced in areas. If you put out feed for a deer year rd and they are able to roam freely, then this is a record. I think it's bs for u to call bs for someone that is just feeding a plot.. That's part of hunting a spot yr round. That's like saying duck hunters can't use decoys or wiping before you poop, just don't make any sense.

:)

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Man that's like only using a hook for bass fishing. Can't "lure" them n with that shinny roadrunner. Get me madder than a 3 legged dog trying to cover his shit on an icy lake..

I don't care who u are, that's just funny right there