Modded cp3 questions

boominator

Jan 31, 2012
MI
I was going to have them flow test the pump after I modified it, and even check the condition of the pump, I have enough understanding of the fpr to be dangerous ;) and you honestly don't think industrial injection could flow test it for me? I'll send it to whichever place is going to do their best to make sure it's not going to wipe out all of my injectors
I don't think any one will flow a used pump a little bit of crap and that's several hundreds of thousands down the drain

dmaxbowtie

Duramax fiend
Jun 2, 2011
RI
Stock pump, 60% sticks, 366, plus meth pushed my EC/SB to 7.57 in the 1/8th. That has 11's all over it.

That would be awesome! Truck weighs 6507lbs at track scale when I remove spare and tailgate on about 1/4 tank of fuel with me in it, caltracs should be in Monday and looking at rancho shocks, I want to cut my 60' as much as possible

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
i think that your goals can be had with a stock pump. especially if you can get an LBZ+ CP3. blksmokelb7 usually has a few good, used ones laying around.

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
You would think that the equipment would be protected

Call shane at diesel motorsports. Old wicked diesel. He has always gone above for me! One of a couple venders i still do buisness with sense started playing with this stuff in 06. Honest guy.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
We have similar mods, and with a small tune i ran a 13.1 last year @ 6950 lbs, then backed it up by a 540hp dyno run (corrected #). (trap speed was 103.1, calculated to around 520hp) I now have a larger tune that has put down 650+ (corrected #) on two seperate dynos. I expect to run low twelves whenever I make it to the track! I think your truck has a 12.3 or 12.2 pass in it if everything is working like it's supposed to. :)

eat smoke

Feb 26, 2013
i did the mods to the cp3 only gained about 500 psi at best but was able to hold that at highter rpms for a lot longer and tunning was very minor for the moded fpr