Misfire 4&7

stibuilder

Oct 17, 2016
Snoqualmie, WA
Been battling water in the fuel for a month now changed stations after draining the tank and using some treatment. Driving on the freeway got what sounded like some fuel knock and pinging and now miss fire on 4/7 the injectors are LDS 30% over. Changed all the filters and still the same thing cant seem to figure out the issue. The oil cap doesn't blow off i dont feel any air from the oil filler like holes in pistons. Checked the plugs on the injectors they dont seem to have any burning like they are making a bad connection. 4 and 7 seem to be over fueling while everything else is equal when it comes to balance rates.

stibuilder

Oct 17, 2016
Snoqualmie, WA
If i unplug #2 the engine changes tone, if i unplug 4 nothing happens. Sounding like the engine harness? Last time i had an issue like this it was injector codes but that was the first thing I checked and it was all good..

gmac32

Dec 8, 2009
bellville ohio
You could ohm the wires from the ecm to that injector and see if you have continuity. If you do, swap that injector with a good one and see if the misfire follows.