manual trans diesel record "build"

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
picture.php

Another huge pic for you guys, intake is getting tigged up tomorrow by jake, same with the fender dump pipe. Gotta make a flanged tip for the fender still. Bed is looking more professional to. Multi bend pipe comes in for the pedastal Wednesday.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
picture.php

Looks about the same but if you look close the intercooler pipes are done and need tigged up. Love how all this piping looks. Flows very well. Seems the dual fueler hard line will work fine with the s475. No chance with the low stock intercooler pipe though.

Stancedlb7

Cummin Stroke this Duramax
Feb 9, 2015
SLC, UTAH
Everythings looking good. That fender dump looks good but Im sure that side of the truck wont be red for long.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Jesse, click medium on the picture file when uploading with tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
No cell in this rush but it's in the plans, lmm wheels with 285/60/17 toyo proxes for this round

If you need one, I have a 10 gallon aluminum one I bought a long while ago from someone here that would work for you. Will let it go cheaply. ;) I think I still have the box it was shipped in....

Good luck on the final thrash to get ready. For gosh sakes, double check everything you do from here on out....just in case.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
If you need one, I have a 10 gallon aluminum one I bought a long while ago from someone here that would work for you. Will let it go cheaply. ;) I think I still have the box it was shipped in....

Good luck on the final thrash to get ready. For gosh sakes, double check everything you do from here on out....just in case.

Lol will do for sure, pm me and we can see about that cell. Was maybe wanting a little bigger one but I need to be honest with myself and realize I don't really need anything bigger than that.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Bruh yer tires are worse than mine:rofl:

Those are the retired skinnies from my crew cab. 275 Falkens. I have 4 brand new 285/60/17 toyo proxes st2s on lmm wheels. Put these on for gutting the bed and welding and such. Would be good for a burnout but it's nice to have some junkers that hold air lol.