lowered truck pics

kivetts04dmax

May 20, 2010
Boonville, MO/Pendleton, CA
So I've been working on the truck that I sold and some farm kid has it now..traded a guy the Fleece charger that I bought that was like a $2700 turbo for an off the shelf box s464 and the truck is getting all f*#?ed up from farm use..sad:(

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
So I've been working on the truck that I sold and some farm kid has it now..traded a guy the Fleece charger that I bought that was like a $2700 turbo for an off the shelf box s464 and the truck is getting all f*#?ed up from farm use..sad:(

Damn man that's why I can't decide on selling mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kivetts04dmax

May 20, 2010
Boonville, MO/Pendleton, CA
Damn man that's why I can't decide on selling mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it's sad to see it in that shape, I have a TDI now because I've been driving 1900mi round trip for military training. I've been working on some duramaxes and I somewhat miss them, I've been thinking about putting one in the ibex buggy Im going to build but it might not work, might have to settle with a 6.0 vortec.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Thank you, that's kit I was looking to get. I'd want to brace the inside of the frame as well.

Whwt is your axle to frame clearance, I had to remove the factory bumpstops and add some slim 3/4" thick bumpstops and I'm still about a1.5" clearance.

I just have a hard hard time chopping up the frame its not easily reversible.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I have no bump stops in the rear. I have abt 2.5 inch of space between the axle and the frame.

Whwt is your axle to frame clearance, I had to remove the factory bumpstops and add some slim 3/4" thick bumpstops and I'm still about a1.5" clearance.

I just have a hard hard time chopping up the frame its not easily reversible.

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I have no bump stops in the rear. I have abt 2.5 inch of space between the axle and the frame.

I had no bumpstops for a while but I was bottoming out and smacking the frame on the axle on big dips or speed bumps as well as touching when towing so i added the thin ones and it helps a little.

solidrunner

Oct 19, 2015
Seatac, WA
Thanks for the compliments. I spent hours measuring and searching to be sure they'd be flush. I've got a 1.5" spacer in the back, that made a huge difference.

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Depends on the application but I agree.

the fools cutting their fenders and firewalls to have "stance" are complete morons.

All that just to have the wheels and tires stick out like a cholo car and sling road debris all over the side of the truck, no thanks. I'm upset mine stick out a 1/4" past the flare. :(

mvetting

Nov 24, 2013
Thanks for the compliments. I spent hours measuring and searching to be sure they'd be flush. I've got a 1.5" spacer in the back, that made a huge difference.
Are they +25mm offset? Nice looking truck by the way!

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk