lowered truck pics

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Nice truck, and congrats on the win! I just have to ask though, why go all out on the build just to run 11.90? Honestly not trying to start anything, and I'm not "hatin". Just curious. Want to make the truck last longer?

The truck will be running SS as well. my cage guy just didnt have enough time before texas.

but yes i did the build all out so it would last longer. that is why i did the billet main caps, girdle, forged pistons, etc..

tune 1 was running 11.7 down in texas. i was having to mess with the launch to slow it down a bit and play with the brakes on the big end LOL

He's getting a cage built for it right now. You can't run much faster without a a cage. I'm not sure what the time is before having to have a cage but I heard 11.50 was the fastest before having to have a cage.

x2. the chromoly is bent and being welded it. along with the new 25lbs race seats and 5 point harness :)

whitelmmmax

Smaller than stock
Jul 26, 2011
lake charles, la
Thanks! That's awesome. Good luck with the cage. I thought the max was 11.30s without a cage, but I'm not 100%. Can't wait to see what it will do a big tune.:thumb:

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
for this thread i figured i would post up some pic of my rc now dont hate on it to much this is my dd so i dont get all crazy cleaning it up for the lowering in the rear it has 2 inch drop shackles from auto zone and overload removed with caltracts the front just has the t bar bolts removed and 265-75-16 cheep o tires and stock wheels

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
for this thread i figured i would post up some pic of my rc now dont hate on it to much this is my dd so i dont get all crazy cleaning it up for the lowering in the rear it has 2 inch drop shackles from auto zone and overload removed with caltracts the front just has the t bar bolts removed and 265-75-16 cheep o tires and stock wheels

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Personally i like the way it looks and sits.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
That SS is a nasty bitch. Nice job.

dmaxman06...I like the look as well...it is understated and simple. If your hauling around some extra horses that just makes it even better. I love stomping people in my "work truck".