LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I could stick a gopro under there and go drive over some stuff lol

I've hit some pretty gnarly bumps and nothing has ever broken or gone BANG haha

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I've had my rig set up nearly identically to yours Steve, for a over year and probably 30kmi
I don't "off-road" ever, due to the nature of how I have my chassis and suspension set up (full sway bars, caltracks, poly everywhere= NO FLEX
but I'm known to travel logging roads faster than most:D
I haven't had any issue with the frame stop slapping the LCA, I have heard it happen once or twice tho, not enough to feel it, but I knew exactly what it was. Happens in downtown Seattle, when you're heading up the steep hills from the Sound (Sea level) and you transition from hill to the level thru street/cross street, back to the hillside, at each intersection...lol
But only if I'm going too fast

James had a great idea for me once, to get a small universal bump pad from energy suspension, like the ones Cognito uses on the UCA package...

Never bothered with it

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Guy
May 14, 2008
Bakersfield Ca.
www.NorCalTruck.com
the tire/wheel moves up :roflmao:. sorry nick, you set yourself up for that :angel:

I learn something new everyday, thanks :hug:

I dont do any crazy off-roading with it, and nothing on the street has ever caused it to do anything I felt was bad.

I guess I dont really know! The little bracket that the bump bolts to isnt in there either.

Cool, if you have an eye on it and know what to look for then that is good. Main thing is that you have the correct shock so that would not be an issue of blowing out the shock at compression.

Nick