lost my EFI License info

WSUcowboy

500 club baby!!
Aug 7, 2006
Spokane, WA
I had to reinstall EFI on my computer and I lost my License info. Is there any way to get it back so I can register my EFI again and use it? Thanks! -Jeff

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I have the same problem. I can't find the box mine came in and I'm tired of having to have my cable plugged in to save anything or even look at a tune. I haven't figured out a way to get the info back though.:(

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
Nope I still have to plug it in to save or change a tune. Yeah Simon but I can't find the box for my cable that had the registration no. and code on it so I have to keep the cable plugged in. It's a pain in the butt.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Plug cable in, pull down help, then flash v2 licensing info. All the license info should come up.

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I can get the licensing info, but I need the registration info to keep from having to plug it in to tune and save stuff.:D
In the drop down help tab under register efilive I need the issue date and key. It's on a piece of paper that comes in the V2 box that I seem to have lost when we moved into our new house.:(

WSUcowboy

500 club baby!!
Aug 7, 2006
Spokane, WA
is it on a new computer, or did you have to reinstall it on the old one? I was able to dig around in the program files of my computer and I found the old wordpad file that had all of the licensing information on it. I copied and pasted and all is well! -Jeff