Loss of Power

07nastymax

Native Pride
Apr 21, 2008
St George UT
My fathers truck is a 06 LBZ, crusing on the freeway at a constant 75mph it lost all power. He let off the throttle and got back into it with no problems. Happened three different times on the way home from Vegas. Any Ideas what it could be???

His truck has AFE, 4" TB, Suncoast V with 1057, and Edge Juice with Attitude. Thanks Ryan

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
could very well be the Edge... there have been strange problems associated with that POS ever since its inception. Pull the Edge and and try to duplicate

07nastymax

Native Pride
Apr 21, 2008
St George UT
The fuel filter is a week old and it did not set any codes. I have been trying to tell him about the Edge but he likes how easy it is to change. I will try and duplicate the concern with it disconnected. Will keep everyone posted, thanks for all the help!

07nastymax

Native Pride
Apr 21, 2008
St George UT
Its disconnected right now, being driven around to see if the problem can be duplicated. Will let you all know in a few days if anything has happened! Happy Holidays. Ryan

07nastymax

Native Pride
Apr 21, 2008
St George UT
I have EFILive but did not know they had the switch for the LBZ yet, It has been a minute since I have messed with it. I sold my truck last november to accomodate for my son. I will tell him about the switch and see what he says. The truck is acting fine with the edge unplugged either way I guess it going into the trash!

07nastymax

Native Pride
Apr 21, 2008
St George UT
Well had it unplugged for almost a week and could not get it to duplicate...so instead of going with the EFILive and some gauges he went with another edge juice that had an A2 monitor and navigation. I did some trade work for it and now he is happy for the Christmas present! I tried people, I promise. He is just a stubborn old man. Oh well just have to wait and see how this one goes!

Oh yeah also thanks for all the help and info everyone. Merry Christmas

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Well had it unplugged for almost a week and could not get it to duplicate...so instead of going with the EFILive and some gauges he went with another edge juice that had an A2 monitor and navigation. I did some trade work for it and now he is happy for the Christmas present! I tried people, I promise. He is just a stubborn old man. Oh well just have to wait and see how this one goes!

Oh yeah also thanks for all the help and info everyone. Merry Christmas

Cheers:thumb: