Looking for advice for EFI

msjdgman

Jan 13, 2009
SW Michigan
Hi everyone. I`ve been following what you guys all do for several years now. I have finally decided that I would like to get EFI Live for my totally stock truck, for slightly enahnced towing power and the turbo brake feature. The main question I have is: Is there a means for installing EFI Live without a laptop? I have a laptop, but it`s company issued and I will NEVER get admin authority to download, install, or run any non authorized programs. Any assistance or advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!

msjdgman

Jan 13, 2009
SW Michigan
Some of the top tuners now sell the Autocal. Plug it in like any other canned tuner and it will tune your truck with the tuner's EFI tunes.

That`s great to hear. Can anyone recommend someone. I have read pretty good reviews for Idaho Rob. But I`m certainly open to suggestions.

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Hi everyone. I`ve been following what you guys all do for several years now. I have finally decided that I would like to get EFI Live for my totally stock truck, for slightly enahnced towing power and the turbo brake feature. The main question I have is: Is there a means for installing EFI Live without a laptop? I have a laptop, but it`s company issued and I will NEVER get admin authority to download, install, or run any non authorized programs. Any assistance or advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!

Are you installing a full exhaust also? It's probably a good idea.