Looking for a mobile dyno

macd

Sep 26, 2014
Corn Field in Nebraska
Does anyone have contact information on a mobile load cell dyno in the midwest? We put on a fairly large diesel event (500+ trucks) in april and are looking for a load cell dyno to set up for the weekend.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
The event is going to be by Kearney Nebraska at drag strip. Event will have a sled pull, drag racing and show n shine. Always has a great turn out.

macd

Sep 26, 2014
Corn Field in Nebraska
Jbi will still be there. There's been a lot of complaints about not having a load cell dyno at the event. So we have been trying to see if it is feasible to run 2 dynos. One inertia and one load cell.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Jbi will still be there. There's been a lot of complaints about not having a load cell dyno at the event. So we have been trying to see if it is feasible to run 2 dynos. One inertia and one load cell.

I have run on both every year for 5 years. There is a difference. The more power you have the less you will see on the inertia. Cant put enough load to get the chargers working good. I was running 40lbs max boost on an inertia and 65-70 lbs on a load cell. This was wit 66/80 compounds.