Logging problems!!Help

Builtlngbd

Aug 24, 2009
everytime i click to start monitoring it pulls an error code and says that its not supported???? what do i do???

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Go into info and click validate pids, or press shift+F2. I han't done this in awhile I mostly use BBL, but I'm pretty sure thats all you need to do

Builtlngbd

Aug 24, 2009
i did that then validated then thro the info tab it validated then i tried to record and monitor and it said the same thing

Builtlngbd

Aug 24, 2009
lbz imperial. motor is makin weird noise so rob told me to use lbz imperial and log it then send to him. duramax imperial works just not the lbz imperial

Builtlngbd

Aug 24, 2009
the whole thing. i just re validated it and now it took all the selections off the list and i only have rpm, coolant temp, iat, and vss..those are the only ones on there now that are highlighted:confused:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
At the bottom of the scrren after you connect to the truck is it your correct VIN number?

ometimes you can have issues logging.....have the truck running, open scan tool, connect to vehicle , start to record

Sorry didnt realize you had a LBZ:(

Builtlngbd

Aug 24, 2009
i closed out and reconnected as it was connecting it showed all the pids but once it did connect they all went away to just those several i stated before