lockup controller

delong_1

<< my work
Dec 5, 2008
Arvada, CO
Guys are we going to be able to get a lockup controller from you within the next week or so? I need one before the Az race and we cant seem to get ahold of anyone and when we do we cant get a straight answer. we were also going to do a tapshifter if at all possible. please let me know so i know what i need to do to get everything in line.

Thanks.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Have you thought about contacting Ben in case you cannot get in touch with Fleece?

robert grem

Apr 28, 2012
can you run a tapshifter instead of electronic co piolt having hard shifts making 2 much power for stock tranny

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
can you run a tapshifter instead of electronic co piolt having hard shifts making 2 much power for stock tranny

??? Are you asking if the tapshifter will shift softer than the co-pilot? If yes, then the answer is no... The tapshifter is just that, a shifter, it doesn't control pressure like the co-pilot claims to...

Take some time to search and read about the co-pilot. Lots of guys on here have tried them & most, if not all have pulled them back off.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
??? Are you asking if the tapshifter will shift softer than the co-pilot? If yes, then the answer is no... The tapshifter is just that, a shifter, it doesn't control pressure like the co-pilot claims to...

Take some time to search and read about the co-pilot. Lots of guys on here have tried them & most, if not all have pulled them back off.

We pulled it off Nightmare cause it did not work. A good trans tune on an 01-10 is amazing. I went through Nick@DT and the results are awesome.