LMM Problem

MaxComp88B

Mar 30, 2022
Started truck up this morning. Flashing ABS Light, Service Stabilitrac, Service traction control. Check engine light does have code for brake switch but I hve had it for a while. Driving down the road truck starts acting funny. My moniter turns off. I unplug and plus it back in. When I plug it in my locks start locking and unlocking very fast. All my gauges on my cluster start sweeping and tweaking out. I took a video of it. Very confused. Check engine lights, air intake heater, glow plug and one of the brake circuit switches. Thats all. Very lost and confused. Moniter wont even stay on it shuts off.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Try disconnecting the batteries. Had something similar on mine and it hasn't returned after removing power. I was told there is a connection in the fuse box that can warp and cause a bad connection that is supposedly the reason for this

MaxComp88B

Mar 30, 2022
After trouble shooting for a while its my edge moniter. It only happens when its plugged in. I haven't got it to redo the issue and the moment i plug in the edge the truck goes absolutely crazy.

MaxComp88B

Mar 30, 2022
Why not replace the switch? Easy to do and they're cheap. One less problem thing to work around.
Just keep fogetting about it. I have alot of things laying around for it that I need to do but when Im at highschool half the day then tech school half the day and then finish the day off with work I don't have much time. And I have been out of town the past 3 weekends.