LMM PPE LEVEL III 1/4 mi

DuraRaj

Apr 6, 2008
I was able to do some 1/4 mi runs. Best time that I could save on my device was 13.65 @ 101 mph. Truck consistently ran w/in .10 sec. I'm amazed @ what the LMM can do just on a mild tune. PPE is awesome!

My runs were done on a back country road that's really bumpy. If you're not careful you could get airborn!:angel:

Had vid on some runs, but I messed up and accidently erased it.:eek:

Attachments

• 13.65 002.JPG
    13.65 002.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 11

LOCKDUP

Turbo Diesel Fun Seeker
Apr 12, 2008
Granite Bay, CA
I had one of those 1/4 mile type timers in my Evo. You should go hit some 1/4 mile tracks for a true time. I ran mine at the track and up against the time slip, it was not too accurate. Hopefully yours is.

AJ

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
If I'm not mistaken, bumpy roads really muff up the accuracy of those things. But even still, with a mild tune even a high 13 is not bad with the mods you have. Lots more there I'm sure!

DuraRaj

Apr 6, 2008
I had one of those 1/4 mile type timers in my Evo. You should go hit some 1/4 mile tracks for a true time. I ran mine at the track and up against the time slip, it was not too accurate. Hopefully yours is.

AJ

Wish I could...the State shut down our dragstrip several years ago. I'd have to ferry my truck and stuffs over to neighboring island if I wanted to run @ a legit strip--just too much of a hassle. Maybe one day when I get really motivated and upgrade my tranny for bigger tunes...

DuraRaj

Apr 6, 2008
Id check it at a track, seems kinda fast for a LMM with those mods, but ya never know could be.

Yeah! That's what Tommy (Fire), told me. Perhaps it's the altitude I'm in, it's practically @ sea level. Also, when I did these runs it was on a very cool morning. But only in a real strip can it be legit...till then.:eek:

Also, I would rather run at a dragstrip than where I did my runs, bumpy, potholes, and some dip that can send you flyin', and catch some real good air-time:eek:.:angel: I'm sure glad that my suspension could handle!:)