lmm dual cp3

estelly

<<<1st LMM IN THE 10'S
Apr 11, 2009
Grand Chenier LA
I am looking for a dual cp3 for my lmm. i would like to know whose kit would be easiest to install. I would prefer not to cut and splice if I did not have to.also which kit would work best with the high fuel rail pressure.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
i am looking for a dual cp3 for my lmm. I would like to know whose kit would be easiest to install. I would prefer not to cut and splice if i did not have to.also which kit would work best with the high fuel rail pressure.

PPE is the choice of racers:D Im sure any kit will be the same to install.

Last edited:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Similar install ,different size pullys,you will need to splice the lines OR run complete new lines like I did and thats costly

I like my PPE:)

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
The only thing i like about the ATS kits is there low pressure lines are alot nicer ............................................................................ but PPE got my hard earned $$ :D , Alot better company to deal with , great support and help when ever needed !

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
You can get the PPE kit either without a CP3 and you supply your own, or it can come with a brand new in box LBZ/LMM CP3. The kits all use the exact same CP3 type unit that is already on your truck, you are just adding one additional.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
You can get the PPE kit either without a CP3 and you supply your own, or it can come with a brand new in box LBZ/LMM CP3. The kits all use the exact same CP3 type unit that is already on your truck, you are just adding one additional.

x2

estelly

<<<1st LMM IN THE 10'S
Apr 11, 2009
Grand Chenier LA
thanks for the info and help. just trying to get past the 11.7's /11.8 hump. it would be nice to to make a 11.0 pass like trent but on my stock lmm.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
The only thing i like about the ATS kits is there low pressure lines are alot nicer .QUOTE]

Dare to dream Trent:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1038.jpg
    DSCN1038.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN1036.jpg
    DSCN1036.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN1037.jpg
    DSCN1037.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 98

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
The only thing i like about the ATS kits is there low pressure lines are alot nicer .QUOTE]

Dare to dream Trent:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited: