LMM 2008 3500 SRW

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
A friend of a friend approached me to make him a tune with a turbo brake. Ok, that's super easy. Apparently he's already tuned by GDP and they won't do it for him. Odd. So he just wants a stock tune and a turbo brake, ok. I grab his Autocal and I un-link it from GDP and link it to my V2. I go in and try to read his OEM tune saved and on the Autocal, and I can see two files - the "read 1" and the dsp5 tune from GDP. I went to EFI Live Explorer to grab the "read 1" and there's nothing in the Read folder! SO weird. I found the dsp file in the Tune folder and I found logs in the Scan folder, but that Read file isn't anywhere.

Looking at the logs, I see that his OS is the xxx083, and I'd like to upgrade him to 594. Does anyone have the original OS for this truck to share? Preferably a 594 for VIN 1GCHK33608F116404. Alternatively, if any 594 for a 2008 dmax will work, provided that I change the fuel tank for the LB, then please let me know and I'll just use my original.

Thanks in advance!

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Well, for better or worse, I full flashed my stock ecm OS with a tow brake into his truck and it worked. No bugs or quirks.