LML Twins and Opinions

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Update:

One of the diesel performance shops in Phoenix that specializes in Duramax performance, you can probably guess which one, just called me yesterday to say they cant do the twin turbo install. They said the EPA is in town this week and has been checking up on all of the performance shops and issuing them official written notices that they are not to work on any deleted vehicles, diesel or gas, unless they are returning them to stock. They have been issued an official warning on this and it doesn't matter if the customer who comes in has already deleted the vehicle themselves. I have one other shop in town I am quoted by and am going to check with them today to make sure they are still good to go. If they can't do it, I am probably going to be driving to Industrial Injection in Salt Lake and leaving the truck there for a week.

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Update:

One of the diesel performance shops in Phoenix that specializes in Duramax performance, you can probably guess which one, just called me yesterday to say they cant do the twin turbo install. They said the EPA is in town this week and has been checking up on all of the performance shops and issuing them official written notices that they are not to work on any deleted vehicles, diesel or gas, unless they are returning them to stock. They have been issued an official warning on this and it doesn't matter if the customer who comes in has already deleted the vehicle themselves. I have one other shop in town I am quoted by and am going to check with them today to make sure they are still good to go. If they can't do it, I am probably going to be driving to Industrial Injection in Salt Lake and leaving the truck there for a week.
This shits getting out of control.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
It isn’t a twin kit, but here is an SDP y bridge and CP3 conversion we are wrapping up in the shop. This color really pops on this black truck. I can’t wait to get it out in the sunlight and see how it really looks.

attachment.php

Looks a lot like mine. I love the red on black!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Update:

I talked to him yesterday about that. I highly suggest you do not call desert diesel out in the west valley. If you go there, you will regret it....

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
I talked to him yesterday about that. I highly suggest you do not call desert diesel out in the west valley. If you go there, you will regret it....

It’s pretty funny you said that bbecause they’re the first people I called and the owner Daniel said he would do it no problem but I would have to sign a waiver first. Why would I regret going with them? I also spoke with Diesel’s N More and one stop truckstop and they both won’t do it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
It’s pretty funny you said that bbecause they’re the first people I called and the owner Daniel said he would do it no problem but I would have to sign a waiver first. Why would I regret going with them? I also spoke with Diesel’s N More and one stop truckstop and they both won’t do it either.

Because I have a host of pictures and documentations of f**k ups either I or other shops who I am very close with have fixed and documented. Daniel is a crook and only looks out for himself. He will talk you down behind your back and throw you to the side faster than you knew what happen. He is the AZ version of Dimitri and the little epa visit he got as well is karma because he got the worse of it.

If that waver doesn’t make you think twice or this post, I’m sorry but you were warned. I’m not being a dick, he’s just pushed my buttons and frankly I’m tired of dealing with his bullshit. He’s already been banned from some fb groups from his crap.

The epa sweep this week pretty much screwed you out of anyone doing it.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Because I have a host of pictures and documentations of f**k ups either I or other shops who I am very close with have fixed and documented. Daniel is a crook and only looks out for himself. He will talk you down behind your back and throw you to the side faster than you knew what happen. He is the AZ version of Dimitri and the little epa visit he got as well is karma because he got the worse of it.

If that waver doesn’t make you think twice or this post, I’m sorry but you were warned. I’m not being a dick, he’s just pushed my buttons and frankly I’m tired of dealing with his bullshit. He’s already been banned from some fb groups from his crap.

The epa sweep this week pretty much screwed you out of anyone doing it.

Good to know and thanks for the info. Won’t be going there. Monster diesel also said no can do. At this point I think I’m gonna drive it up to Salt Lake and leave it with industrial injection for the week and then drive back to Phoenix and back up to get it once it’s done. Any issues with them? Again I’m bringing all the parts so I won’t have to buy any of their stuff.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I only have opinions about them, no personal experience besides buying a flexible hp fuel line.

Have you called them to see if they will do the job?

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
I did call and they gave me a quote to do it at about $3,300 but that was two weeks ago before the EPA came around bustin up fools.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
10-4. I ask because I’ve heard them turning people right around because it’s not their parts. I don’t think they have made it up there yet

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
bring that baby to Salt Lake so when it is done i can go for a ride with you :happy2::happy2::happy2:

Yes sir. Going to drive up, tentatively, April 6 or 7 and leave it for the week at II and then come back on the 13th to get it and return back home same day. WCFab and HSP should be shipping out by end of next week.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
I’m surprised II is doing it seeing as none of what you’re putting on is theirs.

Confirmed it again with them today. Also confirmed my cash is still green and they’ll take it.

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
For those of you that have the wcfab twin kit. did you guys only have to change the passenger side up-pipe? so the new aftermarket downpipe would fit?

the reason I am asking is because I have ppe up pipes and manifolds and I plan on doing the s400 over stock kit. and im not sure if I need both wc fab up pipes or just the one passenger side for the kit to work.

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
For those of you that have the wcfab twin kit. did you guys only have to change the passenger side up-pipe? so the new aftermarket downpipe would fit?

the reason I am asking is because I have ppe up pipes and manifolds and I plan on doing the s400 over stock kit. and im not sure if I need both wc fab up pipes or just the one passenger side for the kit to work.
Pretty sure it doesn't matter what up pipes you run with a compound kit. Only reason you change the up pipe is to get rid of the egr riser.

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
on wc fabs site they have 2 different options for up pipes, single turbo and compounds. that's why I am curious.