LML Lml tuning headscratch

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
Ive been playing with my own lml tuning for a while and I’m really not happy with it. All my buddies and their mom say Ppei but i want something better than that. Can anyone give me a list of tuners on here and lor a decent tune i can run idc if i have to paypal you for it or whatever. Just tired of fighting dead-pedal or lag or some table being over looked bc theres about 3 million of them smh. Idc about rolling coal.

The truck is a 2011 cc ltz. To my knowledge its a 1 ton. But i bought it used and its debadged. It is deleted and egr removed. If anyone on here has a good tune or a tune their company can hook me up with in the AM id love to hear from someone. Just require all of the emissions removed and the speed raised to about 135. Truck only sees fields and gravel roads on my ranch and moving hay really sucks right now

Thanks in advance- Tommy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
EfiLive just released some more tables for boost control. I know one works a little because I've had decent luck with it using a cax file. But there are others that I have not tried that look promising. Take another wack at it.

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
Hopefully getting it worked out tonight. Another forum member is going to help me find what i might have overlooked :happy2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmax_ty

Aug 18, 2011
Utah
+1 for Tony (Ridge Runner).

His tunes ran like a dream on my 15. The PPEI (Kory Willis) tunes on my 13 left a bit to be desired.

Toxic

Dec 30, 2015
Mansfield, OH
Had ridgerunner, he seemed very conservative. When I did the cp3 swap I also changed to all in tunes, thing is a completely different animal compared to tony's tuning. I love Aaron's tunes.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Had ridgerunner, he seemed very conservative. When I did the cp3 swap I also changed to all in tunes, thing is a completely different animal compared to tony's tuning. I love Aaron's tunes.

We don't make smokey tunes, if there was an issue we could have worked with you to address any of your concerns.

Not sure what was conservative about the tunes you ordered, we offer about a dozen different LML tunes and custom ones as well.

:thumb: