LML P0708 and P0706

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
Bout had it with this damn truck. Head gaskets last month now this. How common is it for the TCM to go bad in these? I have not looked at the wiring harness yet as its dark outside but will do tomorrow. I have no DIC messages and have to clear codes every few miles on the CTS2 to get it to act right otherwise its stuck in 4th or 5th gear. Cruise does work still and have changed brake switch awhile back. No service stabilitrack or anything else. First set of codes I got with it all of the sudden was like 8 different codes but have only seen these 2 rest of night. TCM is not hot to touch. Range selector underscore goes away when codes are set but comes back when cleared.

How would I test to see if its the TCM or IMS? I hope its not the TCM cause I dont see ANYONE that has one in stock. I realize the T14 replaced the stock A50 if Im correct. I have EFI Live and tuning from RR. Would I be able to flash a new tcm if I did indeed find one or hows that work? Are all the LML TCM's able to just swap from truck to truck with no flashing of any kind?

2011 LML 4x4
Dummy valve in trans for full line psi (not that this may matter but who knows) (Mike told me this trick years ago)
Trans feels fine other than this. Never slips
138k miles
EFI Live tuning from RR

Funny how I dont get any car warranty calls anymore. Even THEY know my shit is falling apart....lol.

Thanks.

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
Heres the million dollar question..... where the hell do you find one nowadays? I cant find anything.

Also will friends LML tcm work in mine without any programming or no?