LML heads and LMM Injectors

mreeves23

Big Hog Customs, LLC
Sep 15, 2011
Poseyville, IN
LMM injectors fit in LML heads

I have a brand new LML engine. It's mainly complete minus turbo. I am considering using at least the short block and prefer to use the long block and install the rest of the top end parts from my LMM. My question is will LMM injectors fit in the LML heads? I know the main cylinder heads are the same as the numbers on each head is the same between the LMM and LML as well as the part numbers from GM for the base cylinder head (less valves) 12629051. The "complete" head part numbers from GM are different for the LMM 98025702 and LML 12646217. If I could use the LML long block and just install my LMM injectors that would be great. Are the injectors holes the same size? Would a different oring be required? Anyone know for sure on this setup? Worst case I can reuse my LMM heads and top end, but if I could just the entire LML long block with my LMM injectors and rest of the top end, that would be best. I have searched online but can't find any definitive answers. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
I have a few sets of lml heads on the shelf I can measure for sure in the morning but I am fairly certain the LMM injectors will not fit in the lml heads.

schulte

Jul 31, 2010
CT
LML
attachment.php

LMM

attachment.php

Attachments

• lmm.jpg
    lmm.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 122
  • lml.jpg