LLY Oil analysis

EburgB

Feb 21, 2010
Ellensburg
Hi guys,

This is the first analysis I have had done to my LLY. I run Delo 400 15w40, napa gold filters and also have an oil centrifuge. I be It was through Titan labs/baldwin, which I picked up at my local mobile fleet service. Anyways, I know that it is more beneficial to look at 3+ analysis reports to use them as a trending tool, but my report has me a little confused. It came back saying "negative" for coolant, but the sodium and potassium numbers might dictate otherwise. I saw boron was also very high, but after seeing a virgin Delo analysis, the boron level was nearly the same. This oil had 6300 miles on it when I sent the test in.

Maybe Titan isnt as good of an analysis as Blackstone or maybe Im just thinking about it too hard, but since I have potassium, sodium and boron in my report wouldnt that be an indicator for coolant in my oil? What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Brandon

launch

Here are the numbers from the virgin test
Aluminum 0
Chromium 0
Iron 0
Copper 0
Lead 0
Tin 0
Molybdenum 79
Nickel 0
Manganese 0
Silver 0
Titanium 0
Potasssium 0
Boron 457
Silcon 6
Sodium 2
Calcium 1536
Magnesium 404
Phosphorus 1031
Zinc 1314
Barium 0

EburgB

Feb 21, 2010
Ellensburg
Ive always kept an eye on both the surge tank level and the rad hoses. The level stays consistent and the hoses have never been hard.