Lly no date recived truck won't start

rtoney3

Dec 1, 2014
I purchased a Edge CTS to switch the tunes but its not being used yet. Just trying to get the truck to even turn over. Like the starter is locked out by security or something.

blazin dmax

Apr 30, 2008
az
I purchased a Edge CTS to switch the tunes but its not being used yet. Just trying to get the truck to even turn over. Like the starter is locked out by security or something.

Did you ever get this issue figured out? I'm in the same boat with a 04.5 LLY

blazin dmax

Apr 30, 2008
az
did you read my post????

Yes I did. I had both fingers crossed that it would save me but wasn't that lucky. Tried it a few times with no luck. I can hear it power up the ecm when I put the fuse back in but the truck still doesn't crank and I still can't read the ecm... Apparently the truck was tuned with a bullydog and when the owner tried to return it to stock it failed on him 3 times so he gave up... But the truck still ran and drove fine..

Last edited:

blazin dmax

Apr 30, 2008
az
Attempt to full flash a compatible stock file in using just the V2 or using 7.5 don't check status.

Tried this after doing the PCM fuse pull. Still getting the "bootloader rejected no response from ecm" message. Also tried reading the ecm and got a long message about the ecm being locked and needing the key lock code or somthing. I'm pretty sure it's somthing to do with the junk ass bullydog that has the ecm locked. Not sure how it ended up in the state that it's in now though...

blazin dmax

Apr 30, 2008
az
The fuse I pulled is a 20a labeled "PCM B"... The fuse slot labeled " PCM 1" is an empty slot. Is there a different ecm fuse I should be trying?