LLY HTT install

Ben46a

Wannabe puller
Sep 4, 2006
Waverley, NS, Canada
Finally getting around to installing my HTT on the LLY. Need a longer intercooler boot for sure. Had to use straight fitting for oil feed instead of the 90. 90 was too long and wouldnt clear the housings to thread in. Had to trim pedestal to get it to sit flat in the valley. Doesnt look like factory heat shield will work. Didnt have to modify firewall. Not sure what the black steel pipe was for but it aint gonna work here LOL. Anywho, nothing serious, pretty much what i expected. Will let ya know how it runs monday. :)

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Ben how do you like the HTT with the ZF, dose it work well towing? What about lag dose it have much?

THanx for your input,
Caleb

TurboBeagleBuggy

Hound Dog Express
he could taste 12's all last season, now he wants to go low in them ;)

Caleb's truck should rock with a decent sized charger on it at the stip this year! I'm willing to bet with something along the lines of a HTT, GT40, A3K that is will be at least a 12.5 truck with one CP3. And for a stick truck on fuel only it would be quite an accomplishment.

Ben46a

Wannabe puller
Sep 4, 2006
Waverley, NS, Canada
I thought i had replied sorry, Turbo spools like stock. Havent towed with it yet. See about 38 PSi with a dual fueler tune from PPE stacked with the VA. I cant see a problem towing with it, should be a good all around turbo.